How to Detect Fraud Packers and Movers Tips
- Packing & Moving Tips
Detect Suspicious Packers and Movers
- Legal Documents Verification: Every genuine and dependable packer and mover is registered and licensed by the appropriate authority and has documentation to prove it just like Om Packers and Movers. So, if you're in the process of shortlisting a moving company for your relocation, be sure to check the company's legal paperwork, such as the GST registration certificate, company incorporation certificate, shop establishment license, PAN card, and so on. We are IBA Approved Packers and Movers.
- Pay a Visit to Their Place of Business: A corporation having a valid registered office address symbolizes credibility and reliability. A visit to a packers and movers' office will dispel various doubts in your mind. You can look at their facilities, how they treat potential clients and study their gestures. You can visit us at A-15, 2nd Floor, Amrit Puri East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065.
- Website for the company: The website of a company can tell you a lot about it; there is only a limited amount of information in the direct material, but if you pay attention, you can determine its authenticity on the website.
- Customer Feedback: Reviews are one of the most reliable sources of information about a company, and the majority of Google reviews are favorable to the customer. Google responds quickly to fraudulent reviews, so it's a safe bet. The majority of customers share their own experiences in reviews, which can aid you in making a business decision.
- Prices and Quotes: If you're looking for a reliable and best packing and moving company, the first step is to figure out what the going rates are in the business. Companies that offer exceptionally low or extremely high costs are usually not authentic, so using competitive prices is secure. Low pricing is rarely genuine, and if it is, something is wrong. The higher pricing, on the other hand, could be a ruse for poor service. It is critical to obtain quotes from all of your options, to inform the firms about the items you need to relocate and the distance to which they must be transported.